Wednesday 9 September 2009

Happy Birthday

Today is my Uncle's Birthday...so Happy Birthday to him! = D

Today was a far more relaxing day than yesterday as I had pretty much done most of what I had to do yesterday. The first half of the day was spent at home online catching up with people located in various places around the world...mainly London and Beijing.

For Lunch, we went to In-n-Out, which was awesome!!! = P I love In-n-Out....their burgers are some of the best I've had! It was great being there again. I have never been so excited about a fast food burger chain before....so sad I know!

After going to Wal-Mart to buy some essential, we went to pick up my cousin from school. What surprised me was how much extra-curricular they had on at the same time and how busy they were. They had the NJROTC (Navy Cadets), Baseball, and Cross Country going on and that was only what I could see from the car park. The NJROTC were very good at drill...a lot better than we were when I was in the CCF.

To celebrate my uncle's birthday, we went to Coconut Bay for dinner. The majority of the customers there were young people...around my age, which was a good sign. It's a thai bar & grill restaurant. The food was pretty nice and cheap. The portions were decent size...not too big and not small at all...Just about right.

No comments:

Post a Comment